So, today I'm doing a talk at UnityWTB, about custom shader lighting systems for Unity.
[Updated] Here is the recording:
Here are the slides:
And here are my references, in a convenient list:
- Cybercook, which I worked on
- Ghost of a Tale
- Scrathchapixel v2.0 - Introduction to shading
- The importance of being linear
- Linear-Space Lighting (i.e. Gamma)
- Tone mapping operators
- The rendering equation, using only the 100 most used English words
- Rendering equation image
- Microfacet Theory image
That's all, hope these will be useful.
Let me know what you think.
Comments? Give me a shout at @shadercat.
To get the latest post updates subscribe to the ShaderCat newsletter.
You can support my writing on ShaderCat's Patreon.